A wallet that is successfully syncing to the network will display a green colored leaf in the bottom right hand corner. If not, the leaf will be gray in color.
To attempt to fix any syncing issues, try the following steps:
- Close your wallet if it’s open
- Browse to the BitGreen data folder
- Backup your wallet.dat and masternode.conf files to another location
- Delete the contents of the BitGreen data folder
- Re-open the BitGreen wallet. Once the loading dialog closes and the wallet opens, close it down (even if it is trying to synchronize with the network).
- Copy the wallet.dat and masternode.conf files back into the BitGreen data folder
- Re-open the BitGreen wallet and allow it to synchronize with the network.
If you find that the wallet is still unable to synchronize, consider copy and pasting the following into your wallet configuration (bitgreen.conf) file which is in the data folder or accessible from the wallet from Tools > Open wallet configuration.
addnode 22.214.171.124 onetry
addnode 126.96.36.199 onetry
addnode 188.8.131.52 onetry
addnode 184.108.40.206 onetry
addnode 220.127.116.11 onetry
addnode 18.104.22.168 onetry
addnode 22.214.171.124 onetry